While in ACE, navigate to Operations -> Webstore Integration -> Web Inventory. This is the screen that you will be using most often for managing your integration to an E-commerce platform such as TAKU E-Commerce or Shopify. This window contains powerful search tools to allow you to perform all inventory management for web products here in ACE POS itself
Using the Search & Filter options
Use the search and filter options to search and find products in Inventory to upload to webstore.
View all products in Inventory
To view all products in Inventory, remove the check mark next to the Show Web Items ONLY button.
You may sort your products by clicking on the title of a column in the Inventory Table view:
- Products with purple background are products that have not been uploaded to Shopify (non-web items).
- Products with green background are products uploaded to Shopify (web items).
- Products with brown background are products that have been hidden in Shopify (hidden web items).
- In an active window, when you delete a product by clicking on the Delete Item from Webstore button, the background the deleted product will become red. When you refresh and display all products in Inventory again, the product that was deleted will now have a purple background indicating that this product is a non-web item.
View only products uploaded to Shopify
To view only the products uploaded to Shopify, while keeping the checkbox enabled, click on the "Show Web Items ONLY" button.
Search for a product or range of products by PLU or description
- Decide whether to search for all products in Inventory or only for products uploaded to Shopify first.
- Type the PLU or Description to search for a product or range of products in the Find text field and press the ENTER key OR click on the Search icon.
Search for products by Vendor
- To display all products linked to a specific Vendor, click on the Vendor drop down menu, select the Vendor and click on the Search icon
Search for products by Classification
- To display all products linked to a specific Classification, click on the Classification drop down menu, select the Classification and click on the Search icon.
Search for products by Department
- To display all products linked to a specific Department OR Sub-Department, highlight the Department OR Sub-Department and all products linked to the Department OR Sub-Department highlighted will automatically appear in the Inventory Table view.