ACE allows you to automatically find customer information using the Customer's telephone number or zip code.
To use this feature, the option Activate Quick Adding of Customers must be turned ON in Customer Default settings.
1. Go to Defaults > Customer > Defaults.
2. The Configurations screen will appear.
3. Under the Behavior tab, check off the box next to Activate Quick Adding of Customers.
4. Click on the Save button.
5. Next, go to Operations > Sales > Sales. Type the new customer's phone number or postal/zip code into the Customer field.
6. You will be prompted to the Add New Customer screen. Since you checked off the Activate Quick Adding of Customers option in Customer Default settings, you will see the Enter Phone Number/Postal (Zip) Code option.
7. Once you have entered the phone number, click on the Get Info button.
8. Click on the Save button. You will be returned to the Sales screen with the new customer added.