1. Go to Operations > Customers > Customers.
2. In the Customer Maintenance screen, click on Find.
3. In the List of Customers screen, type the customer’s name in the Search bar, then click on the Search icon.
4. Click on the customer in the field below to highlight, then click on Select.
5. Once you’ve selected the customer who is making the payment, click on Payment.
6. In the Payout/Drop Deposit window, enter the amount received and click on Accept or press Enter.
7. In the Customer Payment window, select the account to which the payment is to be applied.
8. To receive the amount and complete the transaction, select the transaction and click Accept or press Enter.
9. In the Payment Processing screen, select the method of payment and click on Accept to finish the transaction.