You can use the Customer Maintenance Screen to locate a specific customer in the customer database. You can search customers by Account Number, first and last name, or the last 4 digits of the phone number.
1. Go to Operations > Customers > Customers.
2. Click on Find at the top of the screen.
3. You’ll see the List of Customers screen. Search a customer name in the Search bar.
4. To see a list of all customers, click on the Search icon. Click on a customer, then press Enter or click Select to add them to the Customer Maintenance screen.
5. On the Customer Maintenance screen, you can manage and edit your customers easily. When you are done, click on Save.