1. Go to Operations > Utilities > Utilities.
2. In the new window, click on Inventory tab, then click on Merge Duplicated Inventory.
3. In the Merge Duplicated Inventory screen, check the box next to Same PLU.
4. Uncheck the boxes next to Same Description 2, Same (Primary) Vendor & Vendor Product ID, and Same Barcode.
5. Click on List Duplicated Inventory.
6. A list will appear on the screen showing the duplicated inventory.
7. Click on Remove Duplicates.
8. Click Yes in the small window. Your duplicate inventory has been merged.