1. Go to Operations > Vendors & Purchases > Purchasing.
2. Select the Vendor from the drop-down menu, then click on New Order and click on OK.
3. In the blank order form, click on Find.
4. Leave the Combo Search bar blank and press Enter. This will load all products associated with the vendor you already selected. Highlight the items you want to add to the Purchase Order, then click on Select.
5. Now that the item is listed in the Purchase Order screen, select the item quantity under Order. When finished, click on Save.
6. In the new Purchase Order window, click on Email Order.
7. Click on the drop-down menu next to Mail Template and add a subject. Then click on Send Mail.
8. Once you’ve returned to the Purchase Order screen, click on Save Order. Then wait for the window that says “PO X Saved Successfully,” and click OK.