This article will show how to backup an existing ACE database onto an external drive plugged into the computer.
Plug in the external drive into a USB port on the computer.
1. In the ACE program, go to Setup > Backup & Restore.
2. A Database Backup window will appear. Make sure "Also Copy Backup File to this Folder (Under Server Computer):" is blank.
3. Click on Browse under that category to find the hard-drive .
4. Select the location of the drive and press OK.
5. Once you have selected the correct drive, click Backup Now on the top of the window.
6. When the backup is successful, a message box will appear.