If you have received a shipment from a vendor without having made a purchase order in ACE, you need to enter that into the ACE system.
1. Go to Operations > Vendors & Purchases > Receiving.
2. Select the Vendor from the drop-down menu, then click on New Document, followed by OK.
3. Click on Find at the top of the screen.
4. When you arrive at the List of Products screen, leave the Search field blank and click on Enter. This will load all of the products associated with the vendor you selected. Highlight all of the products to be received, then click on Select.
5. If everything is received, check the box at the top that says Receive All. Then click on Save.
6. Enter the Invoice Number in the Receiving screen. Click on Completed if everything is correct. If any items are on backorder, missing, or the invoice amount is wrong, click On Hold.
8. If you click On Hold, a new window will appear. Click on Put Received Quantity Value into Inventory.
9. Wait for the window to appear that says PO X saved successfully, then click OK.