Sometimes a customer may want to make a special order for an item at your store. You will have to turn on the Special Order option in ACE, as it isn't turned on by default.
1. Go to Defaults > Sales >Transaction Type.
2. A new window will appear. Activate the Special Order by selecting an available function key (i.e. F5, F6, etc.).
3. Enter in a default deposit amount, if desired, then click on Save.
4. Go to Operations > Sales > Sales.
5. Click on Change [F12].
6. Click on Order [F5]. This changes the invoice to a special order.
4. Enter in the customer name in the Customer field and the items to be ordered in the Item field, and continue with the order by pressing enter.