1. From the ACE main screen, go to: Setup > Equipment > Printers/Cash Drawer.
2. In the Configurations screen, select the Invoice Printer tab.
3. Check the Windows Printer option.
4. In the Default Printer field, click on the dropdown and choose the invoice printer that works with devices and printers.
5. In the Invoice/Document field, click on the dropdown and select the invoice type (ACE Standard 8.5” x 11” Invoice).
6. Check and/or clear the option boxes to customize your invoice.
7. To add logos and customize all the headings on your invoice, click on the Headings & Logos button.
8. The Invoice Headings and Logos window will appear. Here you can add custom settings to your invoice.
9. To set the number of copies to print and personalize the script and location of the invoice comments, click on Print Options on the Invoice Printer window.
10. In the Tender Defaults screen will appear. From here you can set the number of copies to print, as well as personalize the script and location of the invoice comments.
11. Once you're finished, click on Save at the top of the screen. Your invoice printer is set up and ready to use.