If you have already made a purchase order document and you have received your purchase, you need to enter that into the ACE system.
1. Go to Operations > Vendors & Purchases > Receiving.
2. Select the Vendor from the drop-down menu, then click on Existing Documents.
3. Double click on the order to be received.
4. If everything is received in the order, check the box that says Receive All, then click on Save.
5. Enter the Invoice Number at the receiving screen and double check that the invoice amount is correct. If everything is completed and there are no errors, click on Completed. If any items are on backorder, missing, or the invoice amount is wrong, click On Hold.
7. If you click On Hold, a new window will appear. Click on Put Received Quantity Value into Inventory.
8. Wait for the window to appear that says PO X saved successfully, then click OK.